FREE CRAFT PROJECTS
Easter Craft Projects
EASTER BUNNY'S CARROT TREEMATERIALS:
Tree Branch (about 12” tall)
Small Bucket or Flower Pot
Moss or Pebbles
4 or 5 Orange Bumpy Chenille Stems
Green Embroidery Floss (cut into 3-4” lengths)
1. To make the carrots, cut the chenille stems into four 3 inch pieces. Each piece will have one “bump” in it to form the carrot.
2. Take a 3-4” piece of green embroidery floss and fold the end of the chenille stem over the middle of the floss and tie. This will form the green stems on your carrot.
3. Tie a loop of floss or string under the folded end of the carrot for a hanger. Fold up the bottom end of the chenille stem or trim off any excess to ensure it has a carrot form to it.
4. Cut the florist foam to fit your bucket or pot. Insert your tree branch into the foam. Cover the foam with moss or pebbles or even Easter grass.
5. Hang your carrots all over your tree to decorate!
CONFETTI SPLAT EASTER EGGSMATERIALS:
Pin (to pierce the egg)
1. Carefully pierce one end of the egg with a pin. Turn over and make a small hole in the other end of the egg. Let the raw egg pour out of the hole.
2. Rinse out each egg well and allow to dry.
3. Once they are dry, decorate the outside with markers, paint, glitter, anything you’d like!
4. Fill the egg with confetti. Glue a small piece of tissue or tissue paper to cover the hole in the egg. Now, your confetti won’t fall out! Have fun with your confetti eggs as you splat them all over the place!
POM POM CHICKIESMATERIALS:
1- 1 ½” Yellow Pom Pom
3- 1” Yellow Pom Poms
1- 3” Yellow Pom Pom
8 Google Eyes
1 Small Yellow Feather
Small Basket for Nest
1. Glue the two larger pom poms together to form a chicken. The larger chicken should be facing to one side with the smaller chickies in front of her.
2. Glue the mother chicken to the basket with the three smaller “chickies” heads poking out in front of her.
3. Glue the yellow feather to the opposite end of the larger chicken to form a tail. Cut diamond shapes from the orange felt and fold in half and glue to the chickens for beaks. Glue the google eyes to each of the chickies.
Caution: Some craft projects have small pieces that may not be suitable for small children.